Gary A Nelson - Lawyer Put Name On Deed To Land And Stole It.
Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver."
"The Nelson Maneuver"
Get a Law Degree and turn it into a Liar's Degree.
Make a Decision to become a Professional Parasite.
Find a Wealthy Host Client. Gain his Confidence. Represent him in Litigation. Marry into the family. Manipulate the Estate Plan. Divide the Siblings.Issue a "No Contact Order" against your victim family member and prevent him from seeing his father before his death and exposing your scheme. Bury the victim in legal paperwork.Plunder the Family Fortune.See www.FailFraud.comreview #217959
You may also like
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "NEVER returns calls. Has no advice. USELESS and doesn't seem to know the laws when I ask him pointed questions. Tells you what you want to hear, then when it..."
- "AFTER MONTHS AND MONTHS OF SUBMITTING PAPERWORK TO THESE IDIOTS FOR MY SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY THEY DROPPED ME AND TOLD ME I WAS TRYING TO FRAUD SOCIAL SECURITY. I FOUND..."
- "A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer. They said they will call to inform time of delivery. The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out..."
- "I was called by benjamin Franklin plumbing and they offered to do a water heater servicing and a full house plumbing inspection for 20.00,,, they were late to arrive and..."
- "This is the worst bed ever. It is nothing more than a high priced air mattress.. My plastic frame bent after one week of having the bed and it will..."
- "A Few years ago I purchased a GE Side-by-Side Refrigerator; little did I know that this would eventually cause me a world of trouble. After a short while the refrigerator..."
- "Redoing our upstairs bathroom, and went to buy paint for the ceiling and walls. I was covering over off-white semi-gloss paint. I asked at Home Depot if I should first..."
- "My son bought a shark tooth bracelet and I didn't think any thing of it.. No warnings of it possibly being dangerous .. Wore it to school.. Cool! Dropped his..."