Gary A Nelson - Lawyer Put Name On Deed To Land And Stole It.
Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver."
"The Nelson Maneuver"
Get a Law Degree and turn it into a Liar's Degree.
Make a Decision to become a Professional Parasite.
Find a Wealthy Host Client. Gain his Confidence. Represent him in Litigation. Marry into the family. Manipulate the Estate Plan. Divide the Siblings.Issue a "No Contact Order" against your victim family member and prevent him from seeing his father before his death and exposing your scheme. Bury the victim in legal paperwork.Plunder the Family Fortune.See www.FailFraud.com10a0e907 review #217959
You may also like
- "This guy Uses mulitple names the feedback online is horrible. He uses the name Richard Tellez and Richard Santos he is located at 14509 Sylvan St HE IS NOW USING A BOGUS..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "Surajit Khanna is a liar personally and professionally. This man is married and has children but at the same time he lures young women from a site called Sugardaddies username..."
- "I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them..."
- "knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case. Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof...."
- "I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek. I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing. Cannot reach anyone..."
- "This is the absolute WORST experience I have had with a contractor! I was given a quote, we did a walk through, and a date was scheduled. I..."
- "Lennar Homes - Brighton CO: During construction of our home back in 2006, Lennar notified us that they had soil problems. They told us that the soil had to..."
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."