Gary A Nelson - Lawyer Put Name On Deed To Land And Stole It.
Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver."
"The Nelson Maneuver"
Get a Law Degree and turn it into a Liar's Degree.
Make a Decision to become a Professional Parasite.
Find a Wealthy Host Client. Gain his Confidence. Represent him in Litigation. Marry into the family. Manipulate the Estate Plan. Divide the Siblings.Issue a "No Contact Order" against your victim family member and prevent him from seeing his father before his death and exposing your scheme. Bury the victim in legal paperwork.Plunder the Family Fortune.See www.FailFraud.com
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Legal Swindle
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..."
- "I am so sick and furious with myself that I called on Cordell and Cordell for anything. Cordell and Cordell is a money-making machine and that's all they care..."
- "Complaints ALJ Director and Chief, OAH Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) General Jurisdiction Division 1515 Clay Street As a UCLA graduate I went through an identification theft and fraud at a Citibank,..."
- "The opportunity I submitted is for "New talent for Development" for OVO, Drakes/Noah "40" Shabib record label. I submitted live audio to a loop sesh you can view at https://youtu.be/U05x4JNFQ9Q About..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "Verizon chatted me that i'd be able to return my droid turbo for a $650 credit toward a new phone. I have snap shots of the chat and the call..."
- "We built our house in 1998 - 7000 square foot home, LOTS of windows, all "top of the line" Marvin windows - my husband runs a small family owned contracting..."
- "Beware of RMC Motors in Howick! This business has gone into financial difficulties since early 2016 and now it appears that their owners Mike and Kim Le Roux are trying..."