Gary A Nelson - Lawyer Put Name On Deed To Land And Stole It.
Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver."
"The Nelson Maneuver"
Get a Law Degree and turn it into a Liar's Degree.
Make a Decision to become a Professional Parasite.
Find a Wealthy Host Client. Gain his Confidence. Represent him in Litigation. Marry into the family. Manipulate the Estate Plan. Divide the Siblings.Issue a "No Contact Order" against your victim family member and prevent him from seeing his father before his death and exposing your scheme. Bury the victim in legal paperwork.Plunder the Family Fortune.See www.FailFraud.com
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Legal Swindle
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above imagination. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not have to get a threatening "pay..."
- "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..."
- "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..."
- "My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10. We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I selected an item from a rack marked 40% or more off original price. The original price on the item was $39.99. The sale price was marked $29.97...."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."